Who are Manuka Press?
Manuka Press is a small Home Office publishing company dedicated to producing quality, value for money, publications – primarily with a botanical theme. The books are produced in our spare time from our regular jobs and the Home Office is not staffed during regular office hours. As such you may experience slight delays when dealing with us. Please send e-mails or leave answer phone messages and every attempt will be made to get back to you within 24 hours.
Note:- because of our small size we are unable to process credit card orders. The cost to us of doing this is prohibitive. Our preference is for direct credit. Thus if you place an order we will respond with an Invoice; you can then pay by Direct Credit and we will then immediately send your order. However, we can credit invoice to recognised companies and organisations.
You can order books from us in a number of ways:
- Order Form – use the on-line Order Form to select books and automatically calculate your cost. Once filled in you simply press Send Form and it will come to us via e-mail.
- Regular post – send your Purchase Order through the normal post to the address below. The PO Box is cleared once a week (usually Saturday) and orders are processed for delivery during the following week.
- Phone – leave a detailed message on the phone answering machine.
- E-mail – we clear e-mails on a daily basis and is the preferred method of communication. Simply send any queries via e-mail and we will normally respond within 24 hours.
Our address is:
P O Box 245
Phone: +64 3 445 4650
Mob: +64 21 340 994
E-mail: email@example.com Sales Manager: Richard Broadhead
Terms of trade:
Postage and Packaging
- New Zealand retail orders: Postage and packaging is included in the purchase price.
- New Zealand wholesale orders: Postage is charged at the actual cost. Books are sent via NZ Post at the cheapest available rate.
- Overseas orders: The actual cost of postage is added to the purchase price of
the publication. Packaging is free. Please specify a preferred approximate number of days to deliver
and we will determine the cheapest method to meet that criteria to your country.
Prices listed are recommended retail and are GST inclusive, in NZ$.
We can accept payment by cheque or direct credit – Note
no Credit Cards.
All claims for non-delivery should be made within 1 month of
Claims for faulty books can be made at any time. Please return
the faulty book with a explanation and we will replace it. Obviously, this does not
apply to normal wear and tear.
Every purchase is subject to the laws of New Zealand.
Manuka Press reserves the right to alter book prices and specifications,
and the terms above without notice.
At Manuka Press we believe in our customers' rights to privacy. This means we won't sell or exchange names or any other information about our customers with other companies or organisations.
In order to improve our customer service we do keep track of customer details and purchasing histories and may at times use them to offer you special deals or to keep you up to date with our latest publications. If, for any reason you would like to be removed from our mailing list, please contact us